Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve O'Grady
United States
Jacksonville
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a great time of the Dice Tower Cruise. Our thanks to Tom, Jason, and the rest of the Dice Tower crew who spent a lot of time to make this an enjoyable gaming vacation for the rest of us. My wife and I and our 25 y.o. son enjoyed Cozumel, and gaming at every opportunity of down time. Playing Saturday night after Cozumel was a lot of fun, as many of us unwound from day enjoying a few games together before breaking for bed.

A special shoutout to the people we met on the cruise.
-Jim and Laura from Erie, Pa the morning before the cruise at the hotel.
-Roger and Zak from Alabama (where we are from), met in line at Registration.
-Mike and Nadine from Minnesota we met at dinner.
-Matt and Rebecca (and the baby) from Chicago, we also met at dinner.
-Perry and Sharon, also from Alabama, we played Celestia and Game of Thrones Iron Throne with.
-Anne from Ypsilanti, Mich that we met topside late one evening and talked with for a while about gaming in Michigan (my wife and I went to college there).
-Dominic and Betty from Tampa (very nice couple that we got to play Zombiecide with). (Hope to see you Dominic next year at the Paizo demo area at GenCon).
-Collin and Tabitha from Atlanta that I got to teach Empires Age of Discovery to.
-Vanessa from San Antonio who patiently endured our learning and teaching of the rules to Marco Polo....it was a Good game....my new game wish for Christmas.
-And Arty from Indiana, who taught Great Western Trail to me and John and Luke from Colorado. Thanks!

Additionally, besides the games noted above, we played
Spellcaster
Nevermore
Captain Sonar (that was fun)
Mystic Vale (thanks Jeff for teaching)
Lost Cities

We enjoyed meeting so many gamers and playing with new friends. Tom did a great job of providing a good library choice of games. We have every intention to do it again next year if Dice Tower sponsors a 2017 cruise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.