Justin
United States
Creve Coeur
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i love the played games feature, especially the calendar view where one can easily see the days that they played and hover over them to pop up the game names. great interface.

i play a lot of online games, most notably play-by-web. if i were to log them daily, it would fill up my calendar to the point where i couldn't discern the days when i played face-to-face. that's usually the info i seek when i go there, so i tend to log my games at the end of the month to maintain visibility. this is technically wrong, and it kinda screws up stuff like extended statistics.

my feature request is to wedge tags into the played games section of the database, sites like spielbyweb which sport the 'log at bgg' link would want to be able to pass a tag with a url as well. finally, being able to backnote previously logged games with tags would be great too. with these features, one could perhaps distinguish game types by color in the calendar view and/or filter for specific ones. tags could also be used to note and visualize other things, such as games played at cons, tournaments, etc. good stuff for memories.

thanks for the consideration you give to the suggestions in this forum!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.