3 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: Great Campaigns of the American Civil war setups rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
phil paulsson

North Dakota
msg tools
I used to have these games, but unfortuantely they were damaged when my basement flooded. Does anyone have the setups for the various scenarios that they could email to me? Since they are out of print I can't get replacements from MMG, and I refuse to pay someone $70 on ebay for a new copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
phil paulsson

North Dakota
msg tools
All i need actually are the starting locations and manpower for the units and reinforcements in off map boxes in the scenarios in OTR, GTC, SIV, and SLB which were in the filing cabinet during the storm. My SJW and HCR manuals were elsewhere so i don't need those. I can garner most of the special rules from those games from the quick reference boxes and cards that the games come with which were upstairs. If anyone can send me the starting location and manpower levels of any of those scenarios just pm me thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.