el a
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As on title, because two friends of mine changed their mind about KDM, I'm alone in spend 1666 dollars pledge so I can't stay with it no more. If someone which desires such a big all-in pledge, may contact me and we can set a chosen time to exchange dropping each other our pledges. I am looking for a Black Friday Lantern pledge.ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite a risk, on both sides ... good luck!

And welcome to BGG! Here's 30 for an avatar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
el a
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. Will do my best for my avatar in these days meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish you luck. I just learned about this browser extension called Fastbacker that lets users subscribe to limited pledges to snipe them as they become available, and I know some people in the comments section have commented that they are using it hoping to get X or Y. I had designs on upgrading to a gambler's lantern should one become available, but I don't think that's going to happen without employing Fastbacker.

Not sure if you guys were aware of it or not. I'd just hate to see you guys arrange a pledge swap and have both of you end up without your limited pledge. Not sure what the alternative is though, I guess I just wanted to make sure you had the facts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
el a
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your infos are essential. Thank you a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.