Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Arbo
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it be possible to change GeekMod to see why images you modded got declined? It would help new users (like me) figure out what kinds of images the BGG community does or doesn't want.

As a new user with lots of free time to GeekMod, I seem to be having a hard time figuring out what to approve and what to decline; often, when an image I approve is ultimately declined, I'm left wondering what was wrong with it. I'm slowly getting a feel for when BBG users think "Ho hum, yet another image of people playing the game, but from so far away you can't see the board" or "Really, who's going to care about what the back of the rule book looks like," but I think I'd be able to figure it out a lot better if I could tell, for example, whether an image I thought was okay wasn't up to snuff on content or on quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.