Subject: Only 15 Keys? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew
United Kingdom
Sunderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Upon opening this today I found my box contained only 15 keys, it was missing one of the circular hole shaped keys. Has anybody else had this?

Can anybody who has played the game tell me if I could still play without one of these keys, can I get away with playing with only the 3?

I had this imported to the UK so tricky to just send back. Really fed up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are probably ok since the circle key is symmetrical and thus the same on both sides.

Without knowing all the passcodes in all of the scenarios (haven't played them all yet), it's hard to say BUT...

You're only able to not input one possible code (OOOO) of 1296, so you're *probably* ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cardboard Hustle
United States
Sharonville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mmmmm...delicious cheese coney...
mbmbmbmbmb
You need that fourth circle key. Contact the manufacturer for a replacement or the seller for a replacement copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United Kingdom
Sunderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
acedaryl1 wrote:
You need that fourth circle key. Contact the manufacturer for a replacement or the seller for a replacement copy.

Can I get away with doing the Virus Scenario 2 without it as was planning to play that this weekend?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruton
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I used to fund my games purchases by juggling!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a spare set of keys. I also imported a copy, but my box had a problem. Spinmaster are out of stock in the US, but I was able to call a few favours and get a German copy cheaply. Message me your address and I will get a key out to you. It will be available in the UK from July on general sale. I have played the first three adventures and taken it to a couple of games days where it has been really well received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.