Subject: Compete list of cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I kickstarted and bought 2 copies plus 2 booster packs so I could play 2+ players.

I moved in the last month and while unpacking I found that the box the copies were in kind of exploded internally. I am trying to separate them into 2 sets again so I can introduce the game to people in the local group and to make sure no cards escaped.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike De Groote
Belgium
Heist-op-den-berg
antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just start by sorting the cards you have double and the ones that are only present once.
you should only have singles from the booster all the rest should exist in even numbers as you have 2 sets.
this allows you to check things already with out a list
on the geek there is an image from a booster contents this allows you to identify the extra and possible single cards.

I've done this a multiple times already since I had 2 sets delivered in 1 box during the kickstarter

Hope this helps you too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe that is the problem. I seem to have 4x the amount listed in the rule book of most items but not all. I did receive two boxes of the game when I kickstarted it and it has been awhile since I've played so maybe I received 4 copies in two boxes?

Anyway, is there an actual list of the cards anywhere?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Mountain view
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just bought a used copy of the base card deck. Should be shipping to me in a few days. Would like to get atleast the total number of cards I should have and an itemized card list if possible. Please? TIA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Eye
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Recognizing this thread is old and asking about the original H:tLS

If it's helpful, here is the full card list for the Deluxe Edition (posted in this Kickstarter update a little while ago).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.