Erik Petersen
msg tools
Ordered something wicked and getting base game for xmas. Want coast but seems like you cant get it unless you pay hundreds. Any reason for this and anywhere to buy it for reasonable price
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFP is between print runs so inventory is scarce. About the only thing you can do is monitor their on line store to watch for inventory. You might try sending them an email too. Maybe they'll tell you if they are printing again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Petersen
msg tools
Carcking wrote:
FFP is between print runs so inventory is scarce. About the only thing you can do is monitor their on line store to watch for inventory. You might try sending them an email too. Maybe they'll tell you if they are printing again.
figured but odd that the others arent very hard to find

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
It might be a while before they reprint since they've been focused on Shadows of Brimstone the past few years. But would be curious to hear if they plan to do any new content for their older games at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Eater
msg tools
I saw an interview with FFP on youtube (I forget what it was called) where they said that 2016 was all bout SOB, but 2017 they would get back to reprinting their popular games and come out with the new games. I'm certain they will reprint ATOE and it's expansions. That is one of their core titles.

Found it:

https://youtu.be/x2ou8UgagS8?t=16m49s
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hatfield
United States
Helena
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wooden Meeple Eater wrote:
I saw an interview with FFP on youtube (I forget what it was called) where they said that 2016 was all bout SOB, but 2017 they would get back to reprinting their popular games and come out with the new games. I'm certain they will reprint ATOE and it's expansions. That is one of their core titles.

Found it:

https://youtu.be/x2ou8UgagS8?t=16m49s

Thanks for the link to that video. Kinda sucks that we'll have to wait another two years before we see anything else for A Touch of Evil.

Basically, they're going to wait until I completely get my "Legacy of Evil" variant all done with the current material so I can't integrate new material into it. Sigh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2016 didn't end up being all about Shadows. The Fortune & Glory reprints were released a couple of months ago so it's possible it won't be all that long before they get to AToE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Steinhauser
United States
San Antonio
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some for sale in the geekmarket right now that aren't ridiculously priced: https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/browse?objecttype=thing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.