Popular Tags: canada [+] ontario [+] flgs [+] [View All]
Bill Galloway
Canada
Lansdowne
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always enjoyed going to the Bayshore board game night. The food is decent and the people (like most gamers) are very friendly. I would say I went about 8-10 times while I lived in Hamilton... and worked at Bayshore Hobbies.

So I might have a slight bias, but it's true they've always tried to be very engaging and welcoming to strangers bearing games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Manning
msg tools
Hi

I am a new sign up on the boardgamegeek forum. I to am from St. Catharines area. I have been playing Axis and Allies for many years now and I am new at other wargames such as Panzer Grenadier from Avalanche Press and Memoir 44. Just wondering if you or you know of anyone who would be interested in playing any of these game with me.

Thanks so much

Ken...yoxfordboy@hotmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Newman
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
I'm pretty new to gaming, but I'd love to start playing more.

The only game I really have a lot of experience with is Risk, but I'm willing to learn anything. I just picked up Caylus to play with my girlfriend, so I'll see how that goes.

For the Bayshore nights, do you have to know the game to play, or are there games where people are willing to teach?

Do most people there go with a friend, or are they pretty welcoming to singles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barnaby James
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know where in Hamilton the store's going to be?

I looked around on their website, but I'm having issues connecting today - Stupid dial up!

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.