Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Shirley
New Zealand
North Shore City
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read this again and again and it appears a little bit unclear to me:

22.6.2 Outline of Air Superiority Combat Once the units are placed, Air Superiority Combat ensues. It is composed of the following steps: 1. Check the AWACS Advantage Level (marked on map). The side with Advantage chooses that many engagements, followed by his opponent choosing one. If the AWACs Advantage is 0, alternate, Initiative/First player first, choosing engagements

I think the implication is that players continue to choose engagements as long as they have available air units but it also could be read to mean you only get to choose one engagement except in the case of an AWACS advantage where you get to choose x number of engagements followed by 1 by the non-AWACS advantage player and then stop... or continue alternating??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 35 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree it can be ambiguous but the extended example Mitch posted on the One Drive folder has the Allies (AWACS advantage 2) pick 2 engagements, followed by the Non-Allies picking 1 and then the Allies picking another 2.

So, in short, continue alternating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Marco is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.