Hide
1 Posts

Indie Boards & Cards» Forums » General

Subject: Hope you dont need any support! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
darren von flue
msg tools
Can't say how disappointed I am with Travis at indie. Contacted him directly and explained the issue I was having. He promptly told me I was wrong (aka I am a liar). Refused to respond to any further communication over a 3 month period.

I own multiple games by indie and he chose to lose a customer over a $9.00 Kickstarter pledge. Not saying anything about the games themselves. If you decide to buy a game by indie, pray you don't need any support. It is really beyond my comprehension that a business owner would take this approach.

Even had Kickstarter representative attempt to act as a go between. Travis ignored them as well.

This is the first bad review I have ever written on a company. Don't usually like to go that rout. At least if you are the type to research ahead you can have a heads up.

Best wishes. Travis, you can contact me anytime. You have my #.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.