A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
I only grabbed Top That!, because it seemed like a less violent Ghost Blitz, but there are some other deals on games for some of the non-gamers in your life.

Top That! for $6.60

Sweet Logic $6.00 Add-on item

Shape Logic $6.00 Add-on item

Safari Rush Hour $7.50

Magic The Gathering: Arena of the Planeswalkers Shadows Over Innistrad $16.09 -- cheaper than its earlier lighting deal ... but is it cheap enough?

Star Wars Clue $15.00
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bgg_Lurker wrote:
I only grabbed Top That!, because it seemed like a less violent Ghost Blitz

Ghost Blitz 2.0 introduces an advanced game variant where you have to NAME the correct piece rather than grabbing it under certain circumstances.

Those who are "grabby game" averse can have just as much fun with the original Ghost Blitz by having every one just call out the correct piece.

Ultimately the game has always been more about fast thinking than fast hands in any case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
I think my version of Ghost Blitz had the same variant ... so much yelling. At least it resulted in fewer injuries than Mustache Smash.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bgg_Lurker wrote:
I think my version of Ghost Blitz had the same variant ... so much yelling. At least it resulted in fewer injuries than Mustache Smash.

Ha! You have never heard yelling until you've seen Panic on Wall Street / Masters of Commerce played by 11 people. Game should come with sore throat lozenges. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daly
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
Bgg_Lurker wrote:

Yay! Time to play "how low can it go?" again. Someone should design a push-your-luck game about buying Arena of the Planeswalkers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yelling? Try Happy Salmon. One the best ever made!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LSU LSU
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bgg_Lurker wrote:

Just jumping in to say that the ThinkFun line of puzzle games are great fun for kids. SafariRushHour looks to be a differently themed version of RushHourJR and SweetLogic and ShapeLogic are similar. These come with 40 cards kids can use to set up the puzzle and then solve. They start very easy and get progressively harder. Kids as young as 5ish can do at least the first 10 puzzles or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hudson
United States
Jonesboro
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up! I had Top That! in a wish list for my boys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, awesome price on Top That! We love Dr Eureka and almost picked this up in a recent Target sale. Just grabbed two copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abonosky wrote:
Yelling? Try Happy Salmon. One the best ever made!

After playing Pit I lost my voice from all the yelling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.