BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Suggestions

Subject: System Awarded Geekbadges: Files? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: microbadge [+] [View All]
James Davis
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
I just thought we should have system awarded microbadges for what I consider the most important and the most under appriciated part of this site. The files for games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If I understood correctly, this was one that Aldie was working on along with Session Reports as well. There was quite a downtime between the Reviewer and then the Lister/Uploader badges. So I am sure in due time we will see the others as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Davis
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
I hope so. They are really under rated on this site, they are the most helpful things on this site. Most are really alot of work and the people doing all that hard work dont get much of a reward for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kosec
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: System Awarded Geekbadges: Files? (and Session Reports)
I was just wondering about a session report microbadge, as well.

There is, of course, a wide range of difference in the quality of session reports. Though I think the 1-5 GG change is VERY nice for those who do extra-fine jobs at their reports. But those who take the time to track the flow of a game and write quality session reports do contribute a lot to the community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.