Risk 2210 A.D.» Forums » Variants

Subject: Advanced Tech Command Deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mee Slow
msg tools
mbmb
zombie

Has anyone tried this new expansion? I've seen it a couple of times on ebay (currently 270125668715) and was wondering what the general consensus was before giving it a go.

Ok so it's not going to cost the world to just buy it and try it out for myself, but what can I say, I'm a cheap student and need to make every penny count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burbidge
Canada
Maple
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
DreadBall is great!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally never play without the tech commander expansion anymore it's great.

It adds a new commander with a new deck of command cards to the game.

I also recommend trying the factions expansion as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
meeslow wrote:
zombie

Has anyone tried this new expansion? I've seen it a couple of times on ebay (currently 270125668715) and was wondering what the general consensus was before giving it a go.

Ok so it's not going to cost the world to just buy it and try it out for myself, but what can I say, I'm a cheap student and need to make every penny count.

I'm confused. Very confused. Are you talking about the deck of 20 cards that you're selling on eBay?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.