Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could we have an added filter for images: NOT customized. Sometimes I just want to know what's in the box and what's not. The customized tag is good to identify what is something someone added, but there does not appear to be a simple way to filter those out if you want to see images of the box contents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've often wished for the same. Suggestion: "Stock" is an affirmative way of saying the same thing as "not customized", and it would work with the existing system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nieman
United States
Simi Valley
California (CA)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FlyingArrow wrote:
Could we have an added filter for images: NOT customized. Sometimes I just want to know what's in the box and what's not. The customized tag is good to identify what is something someone added, but there does not appear to be a simple way to filter those out if you want to see images of the box contents.

This is a good idea. Here's an example:

In the game Subbuteo, there are items found in the game boxes, and there are IMPROVED items that companies have sold to create a more "professional" quality game. This image is a good example.

The bases that the figures stand upon in this photo are NOT official Subbuteo products. They are "professional" bases made by an outside company. Therefore, these bases cannot be found in ANY official Subbuteo item found on eBay.

I'm sure there are many other examples, but this was one that sprang to mind when I saw this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I am the wasp / that burrows in! I am the shriek / of twilight din!
mbmbmb
How about: { stock | third_party | homebrewed }?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had exactly the same problem! Gameboards made out of gingerbread cookies are nice and all, but sometimes you just need to see what comes in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.