Subject: Typo in Target Exclusive Edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Coletta
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello, I received this game in a Yankee Swap and it was the target exclusive version with Baby Gigazaur.

I noticed that on the card titled "Nova Breath" it reads "Your (Claws) Smach all other monsters". I assume that Smach was meant to be Smack, am I right? Is this typo present in all the new target versions or is mine just special.

Sorry if this has been posted about before I looked but didn't see anything. Thanks for any information!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
smash?
funny either way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first edition "Nova Breath" just says "Your attacks damage all other monsters."

Looks like a complete re-write was done on that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Associate Marketing Manager
badge
Renegade Game Studios
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be Smash! I believe this Franglish typo was caught in the non-Target version, but slipped through here blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadowen wrote:
The first edition "Nova Breath" just says "Your attacks damage all other monsters."

Looks like a complete re-write was done on that one.

2nd edition reworded a lot of cards for clarity, including adding dice symbols. All cards but one are functionally the same between editions though (Monster Batteries got reworked into Battery Monster).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcello Pisanu
Germany
flag msg tools
https://youtu.be/SruQcKEdzzg

In this video, at the end. you can see all cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Harbaugh
United States
Roxana
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mwcoletta wrote:
Hello, I received this game in a Yankee Swap and it was the target exclusive version with Baby Gigazaur.

I noticed that on the card titled "Nova Breath" it reads "Your (Claws) Smach all other monsters". I assume that Smach was meant to be Smack, am I right? Is this typo present in all the new target versions or is mine just special.

Sorry if this has been posted about before I looked but didn't see anything. Thanks for any information!

I have the target exclusive version as well same thing with "Nova Breath"
It's clearly a type-o I look at it this way it's minor and makes it more unique (even more so if they fix it)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.