Subject: New Board Game Lounge In St.Catherines! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Castellanos
Canada
St. Catharines
ON
flag msg tools
Hi, we are Mugs N Meeples, a new boardgame lounge that will also feature escape rooms. We are located at 147 St Paul Crescent in St Catharines, Ontario. We welcome any gamers to come take a look and help us grow what i already know is great community of gamers in the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Selkirk
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Having lived in Thorold and a former soldier in the Lincoln and Welland Regiment, I know the area well. I will certainly drop in, hopefully in July. I'll be living in Ottawa for that month and a side trip to St. Catherines would be nice.
Regards,
Gary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castellanos
Canada
St. Catharines
ON
flag msg tools
Sounds Great, we would be glad to have you come in! Make sure to mention your message from the forum too! It would be nice to know when you've actually made your way through. Until then, have some great game days!

Team MnMmeeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Nuttall
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Is there a storefront to buy games? Or strictly a lounge to play? Do you have a website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Combat Commander, Up Front, Fields of Fire, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Might swing by before or after NBW this week to check you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.