Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the intention to allow building but with an extra constraint or is it completely verboten?

I.e. the rule says, "You are not allowed to build through the lines of blue discs". Now say that both yellow cities are completely surrounded by melting ice, could I first build on rail coming from that yellow city and then build from a blue city (say 3 black) to connect to the previously-built rail from the yellow city?

Or should the rule state, "You are not allowed to connect to any rail across a line of blue discs"? Or does my example above work because I'm not building through but building to the blue discs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Une fois que les disques bleus sont placés sur la carte, il n'est pas autorisé de construire en traversant un cube bleu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oui j'avais compris ca. La question c'est, est-ce que c'est permis de construire d'une ville juste qu'au bord d'un disc bleu et d'une autre ville juste qu'au même bord, car je ne traverse jamais rien ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Non le chemin traverse un disque déjà posé sur le plateau
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
Even with Google Translate, I am not sure of the answer. I think it's that once the blue disk is placed, you are not allowed to build track to that hex edge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.