Adith Greyscale
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know of any models with 3 eyes or ones that would be similar biologically to Trederrians? I know you could just buy extra and mod them, but I was wondering if something already existed that was similar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Games Workshop 40k models for Death Korps of Krieg have the Sci-Fi World War I trench fighter look but do not fill your requirement for three eyes.

They are the first thing I thought of when I saw the Trederrans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adith Greyscale
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They could work, they do have hats/hoods covering most of their face, so you could use them as Trederrans. I think I will research this option, thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the Nova Corp miniatures from Reaper Mini could works for the "gas mask" thing.

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Or the Nine Suns Henchman, also from Reaper Miniatures.

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste Knowles
msg tools
http://anvilindustry.co.uk/Boutique/Miniatures-of-the-North/...

Near ideal (if you're cool with Cyclopses rather than Triclopses).

Let's scare up some demand for these; they're currently out of stock and I fear they may be discontinued soon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.