5 Posts

Orléans: Deluxe Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Deluxe Edition, so hard to get one? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vu Tran
msg tools
Hi all,
I really really like this game, and I knew it too late to get ones.
I'm impressed by components and gampplay of this edition.
Who know TMG have any plans to release new version combine all of things from deluxe one and expansion or etc.?
Maybe I have to wait until anniversary 5 years or 10 years .. LOL
Thanks all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't really need the deluxe edition. The only differences are the wooden discs (and you can get better wooden meeples & stickers from the DLP website, the fan upgrade kit) and the metal coins. The metal coins are impossible to get, but there is plenty of other metal coins available you can use instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Saluga
United States
Ramsey
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will gladly sell some of my deluxe components. I'm keeping the wooden worker discs, but I'll gladly part with the metal coins and wooden resources. I personally prefer the artwork on the cardboard chits. GM me if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
FacelessYouth wrote:
I will gladly sell some of my deluxe components. I'm keeping the wooden worker discs, but I'll gladly part with the metal coins and wooden resources. I personally prefer the artwork on the cardboard chits. GM me if you are interested.

Just messaged you about the coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vu Tran
msg tools
Hi guy, how I can buy upgrade token in USA? do you any store to buy it? I'm in VietNam, and I use a shipping service to buy items. but only on US

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.