Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Aldrich
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game set up instructs me to place goods tiles in their respective piles and then to place a citizen by 3 of them. Then it says when the supply is depleted that i get the citizen. So 2 questions:
How do i know how many goods go in the supply stacks... also, and more importantly, how do i attain these in the game?!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Pe
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First, you setup the board with the cities (don't know the english name) and place goods randomly and face down on every spot (depending on player count). ALL goods that are left over will be sorted (cereal, cheese, wine, etc.) and putted into the market in their respective piles.

In short:

Elium wrote:

How do i know how many goods go in the supply stacks...

All goods left over after placing them on ways and rivers on the "cities board"

Elium wrote:

how do i attain these in the game?!?!

Special building tiles (cheese factory, wineyard, etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Kerenza
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nifdgad wrote:

Elium wrote:

how do i attain these in the game?!?!

Special building tiles (cheese factory, wineyard, etc.)

And the farmer track

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. D
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Quote:
First, you setup the board with the cities (don't know the english name) and place goods randomly and face down on every spot (depending on player count). ALL goods that are left over will be sorted (cereal, cheese, wine, etc.) and putted into the market in their respective piles.

In short:

Elium wrote:

How do i know how many goods go in the supply stacks...

All goods left over after placing them on ways and rivers on the "cities board"

And if you are playing with fewer than 4 players, then you will remove either 6 or 12 tiles at random from the game before you put the remaining tiles in the respective piles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The conversation in this thread confirms that the "Goods market" and "the general supply" are the same thing, right? It's a little confusing that the Invasion rulebook uses both terms as if they're distinct things...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.