Popular Tags: [View All]
Ezra Nuite
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another new situation happened tonight. I placed a peace counter on south enemy. Next instruction is war that same turn. Does the displaced peace counter go into the second instruction space the war counter just came from? It is the bottommost space. Then if AP remain would that peace instruction get executed again?

It follows the letter of the rule, but might violate the spirit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, i believe that is exactly how it is supposed to be played.

I always imagined that the leaders of the enemy behaving this way are simply indecisive whether to start hostile actions against comanche or remain in fragile peace...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
themagicisover wrote:
Another new situation happened tonight. I placed a peace counter on south enemy. Next instruction is war that same turn. Does the displaced peace counter go into the second instruction space the war counter just came from? It is the bottommost space. Then if AP remain would that peace instruction get executed again?

It follows the letter of the rule, but might violate the spirit.

Sounds like you got it right. Indecisive colonials...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.