Popular Tags: [View All]
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I am about to purchase this as a gift for my daughter who is a big zombie fan, but I noticed all player figures are the same (boy with a baseball bat) in different colors. It would be huge for my daughter if she could use a girl figure in the game, because she likes to impersonate her characters.

Does anyone know of any figures in a similar scale I could use for that purpose? anything would be handy, from boardgame pieces to actual toy dolls. And just in case, can anybody tell me what size the figures are? so I can look for it myself.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Figure is 27mm with base, or 25mm from top of base.

There is a Hot Pink Baseball player that she can use, just pretend its a Girl Softball player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curfew wrote:
Figure is 27mm with base, or 25mm from top of base.

There is a Hot Pink Baseball player that she can use, just pretend its a Girl Softball player.

Thanks, I'll try to look for something near that scale. You mean one of the player figures is pink? thanks also for the suggestion then, but the thing is, she hates pink with a passion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe this one from Reaper?

https://www.reapermini.com/figurefinder#detail/50042

The figure finder seems to have a lot of stuff in it.

Amazon also has this, which seemst ot have a lot of my little pony, but a few other things too:
https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=girls+minis&tag=a...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Seville
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you never stop learning. Apparently what I'm looking for has a name: "chibi". So I'm now officially looking for chibi figures suitable to use in an urban/post-apocalyptic environment, which sounds a lot fancier than "big headed dolls with weapons".

I've seen those games by Soda Pop with lots of chibi minis, but they're quite expensive to purchase just to use a handful of minis, also, they all seem to be fantasy themed. Are there any chibi miniatures brands that I could check?

EDIT: I opened this new thread

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/24499585#24499585

to be more specific
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I would invite you to consider to buy Zombie 15 instead it has three girl and three boy characters. Its all teens vs zombies...and a great game if you like real time zombie bashing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.