Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Jarratt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi

I have just discovered Pocket Civ and have played out 2 games using the deluxe set up. It's a challenging, fun, frustrating game - all the key ingedients for a quality solitaire product.

As I'm new to the game, I would appreciate your thoughts/clarifications on a couple of events.

1. Attack (Visitation or Bandits)

Point 4 - 'Attacking Force moves to the neighboring region'

If Attacking Force still remains after decimating the Active Region and a neighboring region, do I continue to decimate further neighboring regions or is the attack restricted to the Active Region plus 1 neighboring region?

2. Flood

Point 2.2.1 ' Create a forest in the Active Region'

Is it allowed to have 2 forests in 1 region?
----------------------------------------------
I'll upload a simple game tracker that has helped me keep on top of developments whilst learning the game.

Many thanks to Scott for developing such a deep strategic challenge and making available for free - hat's off to you!

Thanks in anticipation of your help
Adrian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petras Ra┼żanskas
Lithuania
Kaunas
Kauno apskritis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. They roam across your lands until they kill everyone they have to kill, as far as I know.

2. No. If there is a forest, it remains there, and no additional forests are added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Jarratt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Many thanks Petras

That makes the game even tougher!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lestat Lioncourt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Help !
New to Pocket Civ and wondering, do tribes in a Frontier area (for expedition) move back to normal areas after they explored or do I remove them? Can Frontiers support any tribes at all during upkeep?
Thanks for any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Smith
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrawingBlood wrote:
Help !
New to Pocket Civ and wondering, do tribes in a Frontier area (for expedition) move back to normal areas after they explored or do I remove them? Can Frontiers support any tribes at all during upkeep?
Thanks for any help

Rules state "DECIMATE any number of Tribes..." So the expedition tribes are removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.