Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: thrift [+] [View All]
Betty Egan
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Visited two flea markets yesterday and came home with some new games. All in fabulous condition with all the parts. Some were obviously not even played as the bits inside were stilled in sealed packets. Got a total of 9 games for 24 euro (about 33US$).

Althought the outer box wasn't sealed these games were basically new: Um Reifenbreite, Das letzte Paradies, Flower Power, Duck, Duck, Bruce, Lift Off, Richelieu.

These were used but still like new condition except for some wear on the outer box: Cardino, Lotus, Jenga.

All in all a good haul. Some of the games are intended for the kids. One of the sales was a private neighbourhood garage sale - here is where you get some of the best deals (um reifenbreite NEW 2 euro!)

But I didn't find some of the rarer and higher ranked ones I was hoping for, but there's always next week!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Hey, you can add those onto the NEXT one of these here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/21870/page/8

Since it would seem that you got these on Sunday, then that is when it begins again.
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Egan
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Hey, you can add those onto the NEXT one of these here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/21870/page/8

Since it would seem that you got these on Sunday, then that is when it begins again.
cool

Thanks,
I actually got them on Saturday (time zone difference?), so I could add them to that list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.