Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night three of us played Country Stroll + Destroy Bunker. Because we kept moving, and an officer behind us also kept reinforcing, towards the end we ran out of enemy attack markers from the cup to put on new hostiles (3 Player Soldiers and 1 Squad (Briefly!)). What do we do in this case? I don't remember seeing it mentioned in the rulebook.

Interestingly, because we kept playing Nature Locations, the time marker hardly counted down. I think it started on 11 and when we ended the game it was only on about 9 or 10.

We were quite lucky at several points. My PS took a Kill result from a Flamethrower and was saved by his lucky helmet. When we arrived at the Bunker, we drew for Hostiles and got a Truck and a Kubelwagen, so we figured they had parked up and gone for a stroll. Another PS happened to find some rockets for his bazooka, and we had 2 grenades left between us so in one turn (with some good cards) we toasted everything before the ravening horde trying to catch us up arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Roll a spare dice for each additional
hostile and target that soldier - leave the dice on the Hostile to aid your memory..

Oh.. and never ever leave an enemy Officer alive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Ok, I wasn't sure if 4 per each PS was a hard limit or not.

Would have liked to get rid of Officer but he was screened by 5 other cards and with only 3 PS we decided to skedaddle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.