Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Gervais
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to flag links on a game page for deletion?
There are a lot of dead links around (I noticed a fairly big group of them on the Heroscape page.), and it would be nice if they could be removed.
I appreciate your thoughts on this.
Dustin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On any game's main page, there's a "Submit Corrections" link in the top right corner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Gervais
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be using the other section, right?
I've never used that before. I always though that was for the game description.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Ruf
Germany
Schönaich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having recently reported a dead link using the "submit correction" button, I can attest that it works. Just write a short message in the box for reporting "other problems".

A feature that let's you report dead links directly would be nice, but I suppose it doesn't rank very high on Aldie's priority list for the site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Niko Ruf wrote:
Having recently reported a dead link using the "submit correction" button, I can attest that it works. Just write a short message in the box for reporting "other problems".

A feature that let's you report dead links directly would be nice, but I suppose it doesn't rank very high on Aldie's priority list for the site.

I have put an item about editing of link submissions on the Admin To-Do list, and it is something I plan to bring up with Alide the next time I talk to him. For now, Submit Corrections can cover any corrections that are necessary that are within an admin's powers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.