Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Siddons-Smith
United Kingdom
derby
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have bought the retail version with Morgan and days gone by and I am wondering how do I get Glen? Cheers for any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
You must wait for Wave 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Meakings
United Kingdom
Crawley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
5th May 2018
badge
Guh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Glen was originally planned for wave 1 but was pushed back to give them time to resculpt as people were unhappy with the original sculpt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aeneades wrote:
Glen was originally planned for wave 1 but was pushed back to give them time to resculpt as people were unhappy with the original sculpt.

For good reasons.

Who the hell runs with the same side foot and arm forward/back? Piss poor sculpt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
Aeneades wrote:

For good reasons.

Who the hell runs with the same side foot and arm forward/back? Piss poor sculpt.

A camel?

Which, admittedly, Glenn is not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
jakecarol wrote:
Aeneades wrote:

For good reasons.

A camel?

Which, admittedly, Glenn is not.

I thought camels ran like other quadrupeds, where they moved rear and forward legs together, not left and right together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.