Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabrizio Perrone
Italy
FORLI'
flag msg tools
Non prevalebunt!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s the German turn and the German player have 3 action to do, but all its units are in Op Fire from the previous Status phase. I don’t know what to do: it’s the German player forced to fatigue 3 units, wasting the possibility of Op Fire or what? Thank you for any help!

Fabrizio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If all of your units are either Fatigued or in Op Fire mode, and you don't wish to activate any Strategy cards, then you can declare the end of your Action Phase (p. 12). After this, you don't get any more actions, but your units in Op Fire mode can keep firing at your opponent as he moves.

P.S. On page 12, it says you can declare the end of your Action Phase even if you still have fresh units. Although I don't know why you would ever do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
If all of your units are fatigued or on Op-Fire, you can simply pass. Your opponent then activates the rest of his units.

Mike Z
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Perrone
Italy
FORLI'
flag msg tools
Non prevalebunt!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks to Mark and David! Now I can complete my game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
DaviddesJ wrote:
P.S. On page 12, it says you can declare the end of your Action Phase even if you still have fresh units. Although I don't know why you would ever do that.

It was added for completeness. If it wasn't there, I'm sure someone would be asking if they needed to activate all of their units.

I can also see it being used for victory conditions/scenario specific events.

For example, a scenario where one side it trying to load up supplies and escape might allow the defender to load one unit of supplies onto a truck with a squad that is still fresh during the Command phase.

Mike Z
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Epperson
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mike...
now get busy writing the Scenario Program...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.