Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Because of silly rules to our vacation time at work, I have decided to use an extra day around Origins time and thought a trip to Cedar Point would be awesome! While going alone might have its advantages, I figured to ask here because it would be nice to have company too.

I was thinking either the Monday or Tuesday after the convention as I am not about to try beforehand and take on the park on the Fourth of July. I would like to get something set up sooner rather than later due to airfare prices going up with each day closer to convention time and I really need to get my flight plans finalized!

I am going there mostly to ride as many of their roller coasters as possible, so if you are a coaster lover too... all the better!

PM me if interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Fuller
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cedar Point is in my hometown area, but I don't live there anymore. I had plans on going to Origins and had to cancel. Let me know how the new coaster is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have enough time off from work this year, but I highly recommend both Origins and Cedar Point. Have a great time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ask That Falafel Girl. Coasters are her other hobby and she may not have seen this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snooze Fest
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
We love our pups!! Misu, RIP 28 Nov 2010. Tikka, RIP 11 Aug 2011.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would LOVE to! We used to go there regularly growing up in Michigan - GREAT rides! Unfortunately it's too late to change tickets/hotel/etc, but I'll have to take a look; I don't remember exactly when we're leaving OH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.