Rage» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Revised (part I) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Picks-at Flies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find all the Remaking Rage articles at http://www.rageapocalypse.com/?cat=5.

Remaking Rage 7: Rules Revised (Part I) wrote:

The original rules produced by White Wolf were incredibly small, and in hindsight very vague. I am not exactly sure of the origin of the current rules – they don’t use any of the White Wolf wording that I can tell. However there current form is the result of taking a set of a rules then expanding existing sections and adding additional rules to the end. While not wrong, I came to the conclusion that they were unwieldy. The librarian in me wanted to rewrite them in an order that was logical and navigable.

As it turns out, the task was far bigger than I had imagined. The rules text was so wrapped up into the context that it was written in that I ended up having to rewrite whole chunks of text – paragraphs of old rules would end up spread over several new sections, while new rules paragraphs contained rules pulled from all over the old rules. Now, I don’t mind writing – many of you will have noticed that – but there are three significant reasons why this task was difficult:

Sorry, I'm too busy to rejig the whole thing for the forums, but there is lots of good stuff on rageapocalypse.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.