Subject: Wings of War - 3-player game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Boone
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a 3-player game of Wings of War with Nevin's minis again. Mervyn (Sopwith Camel) and I (Eddie Rickenbacker, Spad XIII) vs Nevin (Red Baron, DR-1 and an Albatross D.va, not sure which pilot). Nevin was out for revenge from our last game and sent both of his planes against me. After the first turn Eddie and the Red Baron were trading shots. But it would be Mervyn credited with the first kill as his Sopwith Camel came to my aid and shot Herr Baron down on his third damage card.

Nevin's remaining Albatross was peppered by both Mervyn and I but continued to fly while filling Meryn's plane full of holes. Nevin finally got his revenge when my plane exploded with a mere 9 damage.

The battle appeared to be even as both the remaining planes had accumulated a lot of damage cards. A final head on pass, a trading of a hail of bullets, and Nevin came out the victor after Meryvn's plane accumulated just enough hits to send his plane down in flames. Our aim must have been off as Nevin's plane had a mere 8 damage in about a dozen+ damage cards.

The minis definitely make the game more enjoyable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.