Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to get lots done before leaving for the Australian Games Expo.

This coming week we should be shipping Feudo, Stack Market(Stack Market), and Attribute (Attribute) to distributors.

Around the middle of June we should be shipping Masquerade to distributors. And towards the end of the month, Owner's Choice.

Duel in the Dark is encountering some bumps in the printing process but it still looks like I'll have some at Origins and then ship to distributors soon after.

The new Western B-Movie game - Bushwhackin' Varmints out of Sergio's Butte - should appear at Origins as well with a ship date to distributors soon after.

We should also have reprints of Reef Encounter and Primordial Soup back in stock around middle of July.

For August, we have Shazamm! and R-Eco as good as released (fingers crossed) and we are working to have some Prophecy and 1960: The Making of the President. I'm truly hoping to make 1960 available at WBC, but it will be cutting it close.

Looking further into the crystal ball we are working on a few things: some original, some co-production stuff, and some that are English translations of already printed games. We are trying hard to get Freshly Spiced, the expansion to Primordial Soup, out by the Fall (since so many people ask me about that one).

I'll have more news in the next month or so when other things crystallize.

Thanks for your support!

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Casadonte
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Zev!

Great looking list of games coming out soon. You should make the game names links to the games, so people can find out more information on them....

joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Surya is pure Eurosnoot and proud of it!
Belgium
Michelbeke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Really looking forward to some of these

What's the latest news on the Reef Encounter expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe Casadonte wrote:
Hi Zev!

Great looking list of games coming out soon. You should make the game names links to the games, so people can find out more information on them....

joe

***Thanks. Not sure how to do the link to games. And no time to do it now. But it would be good to know for the future...

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Surya wrote:
Really looking forward to some of these

What's the latest news on the Reef Encounter expansion?

****Still negotiating on it.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff Zev. It wil be great to see you out here at the Aussie Games Expo!

I'm looking forward to the expo - with you, Mayfair, and Rio (who I'll be representing), it should be a huge step up from the great year last year. I hope you'll be able to make it to some of the 'after hours' game meetings!

Curses on the Duel in the Dark news!!! - I was hoping to have a closer look I'm also looking forward to your excellent lineup Prophecy looks like one I;ll have to try, and Masquerade should be good - Fairy Tale is certianly one of my favourites.

Cheers.

Giles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
caradoc wrote:
Great stuff Zev. It wil be great to see you out here at the Aussie Games Expo!

I'm looking forward to the expo - with you, Mayfair, and Rio (who I'll be representing), it should be a huge step up from the great year last year. I hope you'll be able to make it to some of the 'after hours' game meetings!

Curses on the Duel in the Dark news!!! - I was hoping to have a closer look I'm also looking forward to your excellent lineup Prophecy looks like one I;ll have to try, and Masquerade should be good - Fairy Tale is certianly one of my favourites.

Cheers.

Giles.

***I _might_ have a few copies of Duel at the Expo - no more than 6. And I do plan to game after hours.

Thanks for the kind words.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Dizon
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman wrote:

***Thanks. Not sure how to do the link to games. And no time to do it now. But it would be good to know for the future...

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com
On the post creation page there's a button under the emoticons labeled "Game" that brings up a query field. You just type the game name in and it auto-builds a list of possible matches. Just click the right game name and it drops a game link tag into your post for you.

Looking forward to Prophecy by the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lstr wrote:
On the post creation page there's a button under the emoticons labeled "Game" that brings up a query field. You just type the game name in and it auto-builds a list of possible matches. Just click the right game name and it drops a game link tag into your post for you.

******Thanks for the tip. I did it.

Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Smallwood
United States
Santa Ana
California
flag msg tools
badge
TWO Equals in an "if" statement!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
And I was just about to ask you about Freshly Spiced...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cain
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Evil-Do That I Do-Do
mbmbmbmbmb
STACK MARKET!!!! Zev you just made my month, and it is only the 4th.

Thanks,
LA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nello Cozzolino
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Brascogames London U.K. www.brascogames.webs.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Bushwhackin' Varmints out of Sergio's Butte --> spaghetti western --> sergio leone style board game or a ccg game ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Michelbeke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I've been looking for a nice dexterity game, and Stack Market just might be it! I'm getting thatone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Michelbeke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
nello wrote:
Bushwhackin' Varmints out of Sergio's Butte --> spaghetti western --> sergio leone style board game or a ccg game ?

Non collectible card game on making B-movie westerns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Brown
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman wrote:
***I _might_ have a few copies of Duel at the Expo - no more than 6. And I do plan to game after hours.

Now how to find someone I can persuade to obtain 1 of those copies and bring it back to Melbourne for me. I'd be there if it wasn't for a wedding

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.