3 Posts

King of New York» Forums » General

Subject: Insert for King of New York incl. KoT stuff rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Cronos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While my Power Up box is flying over Atlantics, I am pretty excited of how IELLO is finally evolving this game, with all the KoT monsters and new boosters to be used in KoNY and vise versa.

But now I have to think how to organize it after throwing away my old PE favorite:

First of all, my dream was to pack KoT and KoNY into one box. It is possible, but there will be no space for any new boosters.

So I ended up with a layout that fits just one deck, but with all the extras and some space for new items:

Unit tray is removable, to show 2nd dice set (In case there will be one for NY as well). Now all monsters from two base sets, Halloween, and Power Up fit with no problem. There will be some space even after 2nd Power Up and Cthulhu.

The biggest challenge was to fit dice. I tried many inconvenient options, but now I feel that place is proper.

I could not get sleeves for evolution, but still hope I will get them some day.

Skeleton:

I also had fun with engraving:

Since there will be new tokens in the boosters, I have some free space here as well:

No problem in fitting with a map:

While I am happy with the result, I still have a hope there will be even more stuff coming out (incl. team expansion!). So there will be another upgrade some day whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
It's all for the greater good!
badge
The greater good...
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's just hope IELLO releases a Big Box someday. Call it King of Cities or whatever, we are running out of space to store all these characters and promos, man. Save us some shelf space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Cronos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really think I need a Big Box for this. I take KoT or KoNY to most of gaming sessions by default and the box size is critical.

For me Big Box means that the game will never leave home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.