Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hervé Pariente
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
Hello everyone,

I will launch a crownfounding campaign on new products for the storage and organization of board games. In order to meet your expectations, I need your opinion.

Please take 3 minutes of your precious time to answer a few questions to help me in my approach.

Thank you again.

https://hochefab3d.typeform.com/to/rdM8tQ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
To be honest, I have no idea what crownfounding is. Are we supposed to finance the creation of a monarch's headdress?

If you have an idea for creating game organisers, spill it out and let us tell you what we like about the idea and how to improve it. That works better, IMHO, than to ask some questions with obvious answers in a survey.

OTOH, if the idea is to sneakily collect email addresses so that you can spam inform the submitters when your crownfounding campaign starts, or to collect likes for your Facebook page, more power to you. In order to help you, I submitted my boss's email address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.