Kyle Pack
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would love to play this game solo but I don't really know what i'm doing. I've played it a few times with 2-3 people and it works out fine. This is my first deck building game, i've seen some people posted solo variants for the orginal game but not Forever Evil. Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Also, if I wanted to get expansions and build a collection would it be smarter to buy a different base set that doesnt involve VPs and actually has the heroes fighting the villains so I can put them together instead of being the other way around?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
ItsKYRO wrote:
I would love to play this game solo but I don't really know what i'm doing. I've played it a few times with 2-3 people and it works out fine. This is my first deck building game, i've seen some people posted solo variants for the orginal game but not Forever Evil. Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Check this out...
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1690723/game-play-variant-f...

ItsKYRO wrote:
Also, if I wanted to get expansions and build a collection would it be smarter to buy a different base set that doesnt involve VPs and actually has the heroes fighting the villains so I can put them together instead of being the other way around?

If you get Crisis Pack 3 that adds more cards to this set. Really any set works. They are all interchangeable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.