Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

V-Commandos» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can a commando give starting equipment token(s) to another commando? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Klaus Scharpf
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Commando's transparent token slot - Can I give the equipment to another commando to make room for something else?
I understand that each commando will start the game with only her starting tokens, but what during the game?

The rules on page 13 make it sound as if the only way to free up this slot is to use and discard the equipment.

But what if the Scout wants to give his crow bar to another commando? Can he do that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He would drop the equipment and the other commando would pick it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephane heed
France
Vaugneray
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes he can, either by droping the token for another commando to pick it up latter, or by simply "exchanging" it with that commando (against something or not, your choice). One can also take any token from another commando.
See rulebook page 6, COLLECTING OR DROPPING ÉQUIPEMENT

It doesn't cost a AP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Scharpf
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes sense. I was just confused by the rules stating that the transparent equipment slots would seemingly only free up when the equipment has been used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.