Mark Pierce
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
79% off normal price for 10-pack 20x30 sheets

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006VRTZM?tag=article-boa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben McGregor
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Elmer's 10-pack 20x30 black foamcore (custom inserts) - $5.36 add-on with $25 purchase
wow amazing price. Tempted as I build a lot of inserts, but 10 of them is a lot to store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
Re: [Amazon] Elmer's 10-pack 20x30 black foamcore (custom inserts) - $5.36 add-on with $25 purchase
just went dead as I was checking out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Robinson
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There's something wrong with Amz'S system: look for them as a third party seller. You should be able to select it as an add on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
Bad Thoughts wrote:
There's something wrong with Amz'S system: look for them as a third party seller. You should be able to select it as an add on.

I did, but it was out of stock and was moved to "Saved for Later."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Robinson
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Krushhhhh wrote:
Bad Thoughts wrote:

I did, but it was out of stock and was moved to "Saved for Later."

Yeah, it's happening to different items as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bacon
United States
Farmington
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't find it. Seems not real.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rayon Seng
msg tools
It was there. Looks like it's gone now. I ordered it, but it was out of stock. It said it would ship when it's available. We'll see about that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hankins
United States
Princeton
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW - this deal came up about a year ago - ridiculous price on this 10 pack. Eventually all the orders were cancelled and I think the email I got about it said pricing error. I forget exactly, but hopefully you that were able to get them have them arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Springfield
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There were some listed as Amazon Warehouse deals shortly after the add ons sold out. We will see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to grab 4 while it said out but order and we will send when available. Just got a notification it will be shipping monday. So might go through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rayon Seng
msg tools
I ordered 2 and I also got a shipping confirmation. I saw the amazon warehouse deal for $4.xx. It said it was used, like new. I'm not sure how you could have used foam board that's like new, so I decided not to bite on that. I'm sure it's just new foam board. Oh well. 20 boards should last me a long, long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Urich
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tenchim86 wrote:
I ordered 2 and I also got a shipping confirmation. I saw the amazon warehouse deal for $4.xx. It said it was used, like new. I'm not sure how you could have used foam board that's like new, so I decided not to bite on that. I'm sure it's just new foam board. Oh well. 20 boards should last me a long, long time.

It could be a return, possibly with the only damage being to the external packaging (shipping label ripping part of box while being removed). Or the box was opened, and they saw it was wrong color and resealed. Lots of reasons things wind up used, but like new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipped!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsus Malius
United States
Lakewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys i'm dying of laughter right now. I drunk ordered this the other day and look what came. I ordered 6 of these it's a flipping 73 pound box, what am I going to do with all of these?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
KarsusMalius wrote:
Guys i'm dying of laughter right now. I drunk ordered this the other day and look what came. I ordered 6 of these it's a flipping 73 pound box, what am I going to do with all of these?!?

Did they come with the free dog?

No wonder no one could order any. You took them all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ess Why
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
73 lbs? Shouldn't foamcore be a lot lighter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siraj KK
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
KarsusMalius wrote:

Thats why I it was OOS by the time I checked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Head
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
esswhy wrote:
73 lbs? Shouldn't foamcore be a lot lighter?

Probably 7.3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsus Malius
United States
Lakewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry guys didn't mean to clean them out! Just posted it because I thought you might find it humorous.

Double checked, box says 73 pounds.. Now I need to open it as soon as I'm home.

Edit: yep just foamboard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a 25 pack of 20x30 foam core a while back and that package is listed as 13 lbs. Surprisingly heavy.

So 73 lbs sounds about right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.