Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically Bush develops missleriffic defense and Putin points hundreds of missles at London.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19013495/

I'm all relieved cause I was getting all nostalgic for the threat of complete obliteration. It's great for controlling the kids: "Timmy if you DON'T brush your teeth Zhukov will destroy us all! Now hurry up and get to bed."

The real pont of discussion I am getting at is why can't we just ditch these warheads? I mean, I am patriotic and have had many many friends in the armed forces (lots of peops there game) but can't we just say no to these things and throw them in the ocean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tagge
China
Guangzhou
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Del_Esau wrote:
The real pont of discussion I am getting at is why can't we just ditch these warheads? I mean, I am patriotic and have had many many friends in the armed forces (lots of peops there game) but can't we just say no to these things and throw them in the ocean?

When it comes to any bilateral relationships the bigger sociopath sets the rules. While the leadership we have now are not winners, the Russkies set the tempo by topping our guys. Just listen to any interview on the Cuban missile crisis with Castro. The man had every intention of sending the missiles our way and armed if the USSR gave his forces control of them. Or for an example closer to home try having a conversation with a four year old about any "adult" topic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.