Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donny D
Netherlands
's-Hertogenbosch
Nederland
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I've been playing the game a few times now and we keep having a discussion about the use of the Archive card. Does this card keep all cards destroyed in use like it wasn't destroyed or does it make it able to regenerate the card on top of the Archive when you use the reorder general action, or does it go back to its original place in your add-ons?

Could someone give me a good explanation of the card and how to use it?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alam Muammar
Indonesia
Bandung
West Java
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess pay 1 resource to discard the archive card so the cards below it become visible,basically you only pay 1 resource to rebuild the destroyed structures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donny_D wrote:
Hi all,

I've been playing the game a few times now and we keep having a discussion about the use of the Archive card. Does this card keep all cards destroyed in use like it wasn't destroyed or does it make it able to regenerate the card on top of the Archive when you use the reorder general action, or does it go back to its original place in your add-ons?

Could someone give me a good explanation of the card and how to use it?

Thanks!

I would think you just do a reorganize action and move the card where you want - either on top of the archive or to another slot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.