Subject: Downloads rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Heinersreuth
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext is really cool. The best 100 GG I've ever spent.
badge
Well. I'm actually bored with overtext. Why did I give all that GG away?
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me the keywords to download the destroyed material from the website? preferably the geman ones, if it matters. The 3rd and last adventures are enough.

We've played the first two adventures today and, of course, destroyed pretty much of the material of the material. I would like to keep the originals and play with the downloaded copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Herman
United States
Sussex
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You just go to the official site, pick your language, pick the map, select Downloads, answer questions if necessary.

Official site: http://escaperoomthegame.com/

Direct links for the core game:
Virus, in german: http://escaperoomthegame.com/de-de/escape-rooms/virus/downlo...
Nuclear, in german: http://escaperoomthegame.com/de-de/escape-rooms/nuclear-coun...
Aztec, in german:
http://escaperoomthegame.com/de-de/escape-rooms/temple-of-th...

Note: If you don't know the answers to the questions the English downloads don't require them. I'm looking for direct links to these now (since I don't know the answers).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Motorkopf wrote:
Can anyone tell me the keywords to download the destroyed material from the website? preferably the geman ones, if it matters. The 3rd and last adventures are enough.

We've played the first two adventures today and, of course, destroyed pretty much of the material of the material. I would like to keep the originals and play with the downloaded copies.

I wasn't aware that material was destroyed in playing the game, is this like Pandemic: Legacy style destruction? I was hoping if we played it, we could pass the game on/sell it in good condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Heinersreuth
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the links, but before downloading, you have to answer a question which you know the answer to if you have opened the envelope.

X5, Y24 : ...brücke (Teil 1)
is, for example, the question for Nuclear Countdown

For Temple of the Aztec, it's
Wie heißt der Tempel, in dem der Schatz verborgen liegt (Umschlag zu Teil 1)?

I just don't want to open the envelopes yet.

You can, of course, replace the original with the downloads which are good enough to pass on - but not quite perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Herman
United States
Sussex
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Materials are destroyed. On the English site you can download and print the stuff off so you can try to do what the OP wants to do (destroy the printed stuff, leaving the game pristine) but I couldn't find the links without having to answer the questions in other languages.

Not sure why the German ones are password protected but the English ones aren't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diederik von Gunger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I am an anglophone currently living in Germany. I speak German well, but my wife does not and we're interested in this game. If I downloaded the English materials off the ´website before I ever played, would it ruin the game for us? Alternatively, anyone have a recommendation of where to buy the game in English (I am not familiar with online stores here).

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Heinersreuth
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You shouldn't look at anything more than the rules. If you look at the other material, it might spoil some of the fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diederik von Gunger
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hey,

Thanks! Is the game heavily language dependent? Or can we play it as is? It's just timed, so I don't want to be bogged down with translating everything for her!

Best
Derek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Heinersreuth
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is definitely language dependent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alpha beta
msg tools
I know this is a very late answer but in case anybody else is trying to find a solution to the problem here: You don't have to actually answer the question, just look at the source code of the page. In line 18 you can find all the file locations, like '/images/de-DE/EscapeRoom_2_Virus_Part1_Frame1.pdf' which you just add to the end of their domain: https://escaperoomthegame.com/images/de-DE/EscapeRoom_2_Viru.... There are more files than only this one. This should work for the other scenarios as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.