♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mbmbmbmbmb
Doritos "X-13D" chips taste like cheeseburgers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:

What the hell is an X-13D?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Ramsey
United States
Meridian
ID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:

You know, I was in a Sam's Club this weekend, saw the black "mystery bag" of Dorito's chips, and wondered exactly that...."wonder what those taste like?"

Of course, I'm not buying a bag of chips without knowing the flavor. Could have been liver-n-onions for all I know!

So, THANK YOU, Isaac.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mbmbmbmbmb
waderam wrote:
Of course, I'm not buying a bag of chips without knowing the flavor. Could have been liver-n-onions for all I know!

I agree. Normally, I wouldn't have purchased them, but Kroger was having a sale, and I like chips. Even chips that are only mildly interesting are still chips, and I'll eat them.

I figured I would "take one for the team" and let everyone know what they tasted like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Bohrer
United States
Hereford
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmmm...I miss chili/lime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
CHA was my dump stat
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I love mystery junk foods. I was in our local mega-ghetto drugstore, looking for something to drink, when I noticed all their Gatorades were labelled "Gatorade Extremo." I did a double take, then decided to try the Mango because it seemed the strangest.

It was really, really good. Highly recommended, and about 500 times better than CocoRico.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's kind of like those mystery white Airheads or the mystery flavored dum-dums lollipops, except I'm too risk averse to go for either and just go with a labeled color if I have the option... wouldn't want to end up with grape gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Then I'm guessing you don't like those harry potter jelly beans. I hear that ear wax is to die for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hogan
United States
zimmerman
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:

I thought they tasted like a Big Mac...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They taste like McDonald's cheeseburgers, to me. But it's been eleventy-billion years since I had a Big Mac (never liked the "special sauce").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I have eaten some Netrunner counters and a treasure token from Nemo's War. Also maybe a Fallout "L" token.
mbmbmbmbmb
X-23 tastes like Wolverine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
Why would anyone eat something that tastes like a McDonald's burger will always be a mystery to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pennisi
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought they tasted like mustard and mayonnaise so I guess I could see them being called "cheeseburger" although I didn't really taste cheese or beef.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
gulp and "B-52" tastes like "jet-wash"! that's gonna "bomb"! yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Reeves
United States
Akron
Oh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Rappak wrote:
Then I'm guessing you don't like those harry potter jelly beans. I hear that ear wax is to die for.

You know . . . I had some of those, and the Dirt flavor really did taste like dirt. And the Grass flavor really did taste like grass. And the Sardine flavor did taste like sardines.

The problem was that the Vomit flavor really did taste like vomit. So I kind of steer clear of 'em now.

I put an open tray of these in my office once. I decided it was just a little too obnoxious to just dump them in the candy bowl and let people fend for themselves.

However, many people who were used to coming to my office to graze didn't bother to inspect the box before just popping one. I was amused.

My boss was daring and knowingly tried the vomit flavor. He spit it out and almost threw up.

Overall it was worth the few bucks I spent on them. The pepper ones were not all bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruiner of Things
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you think they employed taste testers to make sure the vomit-flavored beans were just right?

And exactly whose vomit did they use as a standard? Or does all vomit taste the same? I don't care to acquire the breadth of experience necessary to answer that last question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.