Plague Inc.: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: two rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sébastien La Cinquième Colonne
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) If I put a cube on a cold country on a continent grace for example a outbreak ability and i not cold resistance trait, then I then have my new phase infection can i contaminated adjacent neutral city in the same continent from this cold country if I still have no resistance to cold ?

2) i don't understand the event card "TEMPORARY MUTATION": "at the start of your turn, temporarily evolve a trait card without paying DNA or using an evolution space. Discard it before you end your turn."

using a evolution space ?
which card discard it ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Campbell
United States
Hesperia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Question 1:I'm sorry I'n not entirely sure what you are asking. I think you are saying that you used an event to place a token on a cold country, and then during infection phase, can you use that cold space for connectivity? Yes you can... but if you do not have cold resistance you can not spread further on the cold country.

Question 2: temporary mutation...You will place a trait card down near your board as if you just evolved it, however you do not pay DNA cost, and you do not use one of your evolve spaces. You can then enjoy the benefit of the extra trait for the rest of your turn to increase Infectivity or lethality... or even to gain airborne to increase your connectivity. At the end of the turn you will discard the temporarily added mutation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.