World of Warcraft: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for Shadows of War rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael McDow

Arizona
msg tools
Hey,

I am looking for Shadows of War expansion but not looking to spend an outrageous price. Recently posted my Battle Chest I made for the game. I would like to have the complete game in it. Want the game to play not as a collectors item. If anyone is done with their copy of Shadows of war and would like me to buy it off them please contact me.

Regards,

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshal Anderson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been on the same trail for a while Michael and not-silly prices seem rare as hen's teeth :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Eddy
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
I have the cards, though not the box for it. I'll verify once I get back from holiday vacation. PM me if you are interested in a trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McDow

Arizona
msg tools
I have messaged ya.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keklja Kekic
msg tools
Hi
Do you still have that Cards? I am also looking for this Expantion but the prices are so high. Im from Europe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Burks
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
I have the base game and SoW expansion. I believe all cards/pieces are there. What would be a reasonable price for the expansion or the full set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keklja Kekic
msg tools
Hi. You tell me how much do you want for SoW expanation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.