Subject: Mega Bosses? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anywhere in the UK where I can get a copy of the Mega Bosses?

I can't find them anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blackpuddingbertha wrote:

You won't find this game or any of its expansions in stores, possibly ever. Unfortunately it's pretty rare for anyone to be selling any expansions separately. I'd like to pick up the Adrenaline expansion at some point, but have to resign myself to the possibility that it will never be available.

Hopefully, the publisher changes its mind about abandoning this game, and either republishes it, or lets another publisher republish it. Time will tell, and the fact that it is getting such rave reviews (including being Tom Vasel's top game of the year) will hopefully convince them to find a way to get the game and all its expansions to the public.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Krajci
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
blackpuddingbertha wrote:

You won't find this game or any of its expansions in stores, possibly ever. Unfortunately it's pretty rare for anyone to be selling any expansions separately. I'd like to pick up the Adrenaline expansion at some point, but have to resign myself to the possibility that it will never be available.

Hopefully, the publisher changes its mind about abandoning this game, and either republishes it, or lets another publisher republish it. Time will tell, and the fact that it is getting such rave reviews (including being Tom Vasel's top game of the year) will hopefully convince them to find a way to get the game and all its expansions to the public.

Yeah it really is unfortunate. I finally got to play my copy last weekend and it was a blast! Afterward I regretted not getting the 2 mega boss expansions. Hopefully after a little time passes and the dust settles from all the KS drama the publisher will change their mind. There is a lot of money to be made here haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could see someone like Fantasy Flight or CMoN purchasing the rights to it. Curious to see what happens with this game in a year or so. Seems too good of a game to let it get burned by some heavy internet trolling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TyDeL wrote:
I could see someone like Fantasy Flight or CMoN purchasing the rights to it. Curious to see what happens with this game in a year or so. Seems too good of a game to let it get burned by some heavy internet trolling.

I agree - I've really enjoyed the game so far (as does my missus which was a complete surprise!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.