Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got an incomplete set and it's missing 1 plastic base. Anyone got an extra one for sell or trade or possibly free? Also, how do you get the miniatures to stay in the bases. I can only get a couple to stay in firmly. Should I glue the others? What works well? Thanks.

-Legend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Li
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See this thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/1384974

EDIT: fixed link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks but the link is for plastic stands for cardboard heroes. I need the plastic round or maybe square ones with the slot in the middle so I can fit the metal minis from heroes on it. I really only need 1. Thanks anyways.

-Legend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get them from Games Workshop. I guess if you are cheeky enough they'd give you one free if you asked in store.

To keep them firmly in the bases I used to cut a strip of paper and fold it a few times to give it the required thickness.

then I'd make it into a V and push the base of the figure down into the slot through the paper V.

I ended up painting and grassing all my bases, which was basically sand painted green and then dry brushed yellow.

My set was missing:
a shield for Helena - Replaced via GW

Fhyll Madaxe
- Replaced via GW's back catalogue

Siegfried Goldenhair
- Replaced via GWs back catalogue (a slight variant as he is wearing his helmet as opposed to holding it underneath his arm).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.