Subject: Cross of Iron Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cosmo Kramer
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the process of trying to pick up a copy of Cross of Iron and was curious about the different editions. On the auctions sites I've seen many listed from first edition up to fourth. Are there differences between them, in other words, how would I be able to tell editions apart? Also, is this like Squad Leader in that I should be looking to get the hightest (4th?) edition? Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cosmo Kramer
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Noticed with Squad Leader that there are variations in the counter sheets as well, e.g. the 4th edition had the counter backs printed opposite of other editions. Is this the case for Cross of Iron? As far as you know are there issues with any of the later editions of COI?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill jaffe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The first run of coi was done for the summer conventions.the counters are wayyyy to dark i think navy with black.my set is still packed from the last move so i can't verify that. In the case of coi and squad leader the later eddition has all the errata included in the rules.
For trivia purposes the very first SL boxes are Purple on the top part

Skinsfan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.