1 Posts

Xombies Attack!!!» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Outlanders Away rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Fairley
flag msg tools
Toronto - Ottawa - Seattle - Abu Dhabi
I managed to get in the second session of this game, in which things had been streamlined a bit from the first in order to speed-up play.

As the Outlanders I decided to enter the map from the north, right near a Scientist needed help to escape the town before being eaten by Zombies or Blown Up when the doomsday device went off.

It was rough going at first as the first building I walked-up to was full of Zombies. After re-killing most of them the remainder swarmed us and 2 fell victim to the infection. Luckily a timely air-drop saved one when a much needed medkit was discovered.

At this point I split up my forces, 1 to rescue the Scientist, 1 to get to the Crate, and 1 to head off and find more Scientists. The 4th wandered off in a daze, transforming into a Zombie sometime later. Luckily one of Mayhem's Finest joined the call and made up for the initial man down.

The Crate paid-off big with a Panzerfaust! With this we were easily able to eliminate the 2 large groups heading our way. Sufficiently clearing the Northern sectors enough for free-movement.

While the first scientist was rescued the team became aware of another hiding in the Hotel. Unfortunately by the time we got there the Zombies had gotten to him and he had to be dispatched. The Cop tried to run interference and distract the Zombies verging on the hotel, but eventually I had to just open the door and blast away.

As the zero hour appraoched I saw other teams verging on my position, unaware of their motives for the most part I ignored them. I swear I saw someone hunting down the Scientists... but that couldn't be...

Other searches of nearby buildings went about as well and I was only able to rescue 4 Scientists before the Central Spire went Nova. If there was a little more time I think we could have saved so many more and finally discovered what was really going on!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.