Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher DeFrisco
United States
Ashland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Ah, negative. I am a meat popsicle.
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently traded for a shrunk-wrapped copy of Pizza Box Football. When it arrived the board inside was terribly warped. It almost didn't fit inside the box (when folded out) and the sides began splitting off when inserted. I e-mailed On Line Game Company (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/publisher/4007) explaining the issue, that I had received the game in a trade, and asked the best way to un-warp the board. They responded quickly, asking for my address, and thanking me for the opportunity to "make it right". I just received the new insert today.

Kudos to Scott & Erik Smith and On The Line Game Company! Although I enjoy the football game, I had not considered purchasing the team expansions. At the end of the summer my boys and I will be camping with an old high-school friend and his son who both love football. I will be purchasing the expansion so that he and I can enjoy the game that much more, and I can give a little back for the wonderful service.

In the few instances when I received missing or broken pieces in games I have generally had very supportive responses from game companies. Not always, but most of the time. When the customer service is stellar, it certainly increases the enjoyment of the game for me.

Thanks Erik!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.