Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart
badge
I know you're dead inside, and that's what I like
mbmbmbmbmb
The steps in the rules are as follows:

1. Either use a reserve die or pull a die at random from the dice bag and roll it
2. You may resolve the rolled result and then return the die to the bag or reroll the die one time and resolve that result, then return the die back to the dice bag. If you choose not to use the die, you can return it to the dice bag. You may also reserve it by placing it on your card without changing the face rolled. If you already have a reserved die, it will replace this reserved die, which goes back into the bag. You may only have one die reserved at a time.

so a strict reading of this implies that you can reroll a die that you reserved on a previous turn. Is that correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Yates
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can not reroll reserved die. You can only reroll the die pulled from the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillermo Jorlington
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And on the same line, according to the rules that rathstar reproduced here: If you reroll your die, are you forced to use/reserve the second result you get, or can you still return it to the bag without using it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Yates
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always return the die to the bag without using it unless it's an engine power-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.